WHY JOIN US
Careers At Seki Aoi Techno (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Seki Aoi Techno was founded over 40 years ago and has become the leading PCB assembly manufacturer in Malaysia. We pride ourselves on our high quality production processes and we've invested heavily in advanced mounting technology and machinery to keep it that way. We value our skilled staff and encourage career development through training, and reward skill progression generously.
Let's come to explore your future with us!
Seki Aoi Techno (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (Bukit Rambai, Melaka)Salary : Confidential
- Assist Production Manager in managing the PCBA / SMT Machines / Equipment's / Tools / Jigs Coordinate/ Soldering/ Dipping process.
- Plan, organize, direct and monitor all production activities of the plant's resources and meet established production specification and schedules, production yield, inventory, lead-time conformance products, safety, housekeeping, volume, cost and wastage targets, and quality standards.
- Analyse production line, quality performance, maintenance and malfunction records to identify problems, and execute corrective actions to improve production and product consistency and minimize downtime.
- Plans and manages all resources inclusive of manpower (including determining workload, delegating assignments, evaluating performance and initiating corrective or disciplinary actions), physical assets and capabilities using overall company guidelines and operating principles to meet departmental goals and objective in line with company's short- and long-term business plans.
- Create, maintain and distribute the production master schedule to forecast upcoming work follow master planning schedule from Production Control department and manage procedures and capital resource to maximize productivity.
- Design and / or procure production tooling, including stencils, template, and product-specific fixtures and jigs.
- Work with Quality and Analysis Department to resolve bottlenecks, work stoppages and manage the flow of materials and completion of work.
- Establish the standard operating procedures and work instruction based on process control plan.
- Prepare documentation to fulfil ISO or quality system.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electronic/ Electric or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in PCBA manufacturing environment, preferable in SMT and Soldering/Dipping Process.
- Familiar with PCBA processes such as Manual Insertion, Wave Soldering, and Rework.
- Required Language(s); Fluent Japanese (JLPT N1 or equivalent business level spoken and written proficiency), English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Required Skill(s): Good Leadership skills, Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills, Good Analytical & Negotiation Skills and Problem-Solving skills
- Detail-oriented with strong responsibility, discipline, integrity, self-motivated with high degree of commitment and time pressure to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Organized, a team player and able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Computer literacy in MS Office Application
- Working Time: 8:30am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
- 5 days’ work
- KWSP/ SOCSO/ EIS contribution
- Uniform provided
- Medical Card
- Free Parking
- Meal allowance
- Transport allowance
- Performance bonus twice a year
- Annual increment